- Published: Sunday April 29, 2012 MYT 12:46:00 PM
Updated: Sunday April 29, 2012 MYT 12:57:30 PM
- Source HERE
- PUTRAJAYA: The National Education Dialogue series which starts from today until July will allow Malaysians to give their views and suggestions on the education system.
- Deputy Prime Minister and Education Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin urged the public to grab the opportunity to give their opinions on the system.
- “We are inviting you to give us responsible, rationale and constructive feedback to help strengthen our education system,” he said when launching the dialogue here on Sunday.
- The dialogue will be held nationwide until July.
- Muhyiddin said the public could also give their feedback via Facebook, Twitter and a dedicated website.